Course materials made available through UN University OCW are the property of their respective rights holders. Each participating UNU Research and Training Centre is free to select their preferred licensing preferences, and the materials on this site are not uniformly licensed (but will generally be either CC-BY-SA 3.0 or CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0.
Information, advice, opinions, and other expressions in UN University OCW are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire liability for any use of any materials available through UN University OCW lies with the user of the materials.
Abuse of the UN University OCW Site
The following list describes activities that are strictly prohibited within UN University OCW. Attempting or succeeding to allow or commit any of the acts prohibited below constitutes grounds for immediate termination of your UN University OCW account. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Users shall not do anything to intentionally degrade the performance of UN University OCW hardware, software, or network resources.
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of UN University OCW.
- Users shall not post commercial solicitations or "spam" comments in UN University OCW.
- Users shall not attempt to spread viruses, worms, or other files harmful to computer systems and/or networks via UN University OCW.
- Users shall not gather personal information about other users (including, but not limited to, harvesting email addresses) via UN University OCW.
- Users shall not share their password or account with other individuals.
- Users shall refrain from making harassing, intimidating, or libelous statements or other expressions in UN University OCW.
- Users shall refrain from offensive/inflammatory statements or other expressions (for example, offensive images) in UN University OCW.
- Users shall not engage in impersonation or other behavior designed to deceive UN University OCW users and/or community leaders.
- Users shall respect the intellectual freedom of others’ expression of their opinions and ideas.